Sunday, February 23, 2014

February Fun!

A month's review through pictures & Santi-isms. February was cold & snowy, but we managed to have fun & stay entertained.

Though Santi's eyes:

I celebrated my friend, Miles' 2nd birthday dressed as a tiger!  And for a week after the party I asked to go see Miles every morning on the way to school. 

I got to pet a long skinny thing that looks like an arm with bitty eyes & a tongue that hisses. I loved that thing, but was scared of the slowest moving animal that carries around his own house everywhere. Guess I'd be slow if I had to carry my house around too. 


I stayed up past midnight for the first time, hung with the big kids & got cozy in this comfy "pillow fort" at my friends' Brody & Beckett's house. 

I learned to do all kinds of stuff my parents would usually say no to. Guess mom was trying to be cool around her friends. #peerpressure #bealeadernotafollower #yesihashtagat2 #advanced

I fixed the motor in my truck. 

In my PJs. 

Before 8am


Told you I was advanced. 

I had a sleepover at Aunti Marie & Uncle Dave's. This was just us having our morning coffee. And milk. 

Yes, Uncle Dave puts milk in his coffee. At least Auntie Marie & I drink ours straight up like real men...or ladies...never mind. 


I got to play with my friend Jax. I don't get to see him too often since he lives in Canton, but we're buds no matter what. Especially since we both like backpacks so much!

He taught my mama the love an almond butter sandwich can bring to a kid. We're besties for life now, Bud. 


This began my love for my "shubel". We're inseparable. 

Try to pry it out of my hands. Double dog dare ya!


My first day of gymnastics was this month. It was a little rough, but has since gotten so much better! I can walk on the beam, jump on the trampoline & swing on bars all by myself now! 

I still hate running...like my mama. And I hate trying to pull my big booty up on the bars...also like my Mama. 

Just kidding. I'm already better than her. 

My first day started like that ^^^ but ended like this. 

I had to turn on the cuteness so they'd bring me back. There's lots of pretty girls in my class & chicks dig muscle (ups). 


We finally got some nice fluffy snow that was perfect for sled riding, especially with my neighbor Neela. She's pretty. 

So what if I walked like the Marshmallow Man. 


I fell off the sled a few times since I can't quite shift my weight. Or maybe I'm top heavy. Either way, face planting is not funny...even though my mom couldn't stop laughing. 


I had a photo shoot with "Mommy" making funny faces & giggling. I also grew up all of a sudden and started calling this lady Mommy instead of Mama. 

Geesh Mom. Cut me a break. My friends check Facebook now. 

On a rare 60 degree day I insisted on wearing my tiger hat. It's essential for exploring bulldozers, construction, rocks & dirt. 

Plus I was having had bad hair day. 



I also had my first (and hopefully last) ride in a police car with my buddy Logan. 


My parents were giving away these big huge boxes with a dark mirror on the front. I have no idea what they used them for, but I sure like looking at myself. 


Did I mention how much I love this shovel?


February was fun but we're ready for sunshine & shorts!


1 comment:

  1. Cute! Cormac started calling me 'mommy' too, out of nowhere. Little Santi is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete