Saturday, August 2, 2014

Hilton Head, Ohio

Everyone that goes to HHI is from Ohio. That means that when you leave the island, everyone else is going the same direction as you and it will take >13 hours to get home. Not so awesome. 

Know what was awesome? This vacation. By far my favorite Guerra family beach vaca yet & I think it will only get better. A quick recap through Santi's eyes. 

Mmm jelly! My mom usually puts this on a soft piece of cardboard with crushed "peanut butter" (yah, I'm onto you. I know you don't give me the good stuff & you go all whole foodie on me). Wonder if she'll let me eat jelly out of the jar when we're not on vaca?

Ready?
Set. 
Cannonball!! These fools thought they'd be able to relax by the pool.  Ha! I had different plans & it involved constant chaos & minor heart failure!

I flied like Superman!

Speaking of chaos-this is how they had to lock me in my room at night. You'd think I'm prone to escaping or climbing or being rambunctious or something?! Give a toddler a break! Did they think I was gonna sneak out to meet a girl?

They finally remembered that ice cream will stop my meltdowns. Sometimes I bring them on in public when I'm in the mood for Ben & Jerry's. It helps jog their memory. 

I got to be a pirate for a night! Too bad my parents were too cheap to buy me a sword because I already had one. I just had to go all Pirate on some kid & steal his. 
All hands on deck is the pirate version of keep your hands to yourself. I'm not falling for their lies. 

Dang I'm cute!

This is me raising the "Jolly Rancher". 

We saw dolphins on the pirate ship too! I thought pirates had parrots, but whatever. 

We got to hang with my buddies Hayden, Hadley & Hunter. They live close, but I guess we need to drive far away to see them? You'd think the big people could figure out a better plan. Either way, it was awesome and I'm glad I got to see them!

My first pony ride!! Her name was cookie. I like cookies. Especially Oreos. Cookie is the same colors as an Ore....ooooo I get it now!

There was a little girl at the pool who had a crush on me, so she let me play with her lizard. I named him. I call him Keith. Obviously. 

Practicing my chopstick skills at the Hibachi Grill. I bet the other family of big people at our table felt silly when we were both using training chopsticks. 

Next to last day & Mama finally brings me to the "big pool". All week I've been calling the other pool, big pool. The big people have really been holding out on me. So unfair!! 

Mom is so paranoid. She wouldn't take her hands off of me in the big pool. Can a toddler get some personal space? Geesh!

This one just because I'm really stinkin cute. 

Of 92 flavors at Frozen Moo Mama got me her favorite, chocolate and PB. Guess she thought I wouldn't eat it all & she could finish it. Sucka!!! WRONG! Did she forget that I'm her kid? It's my fave too! I licked the bowl. Then tried to eat the styrofoam. 

Me & the ladies!

This is Jake, The Salty Dog & my BFF. 

Sometimes a toddler just needs some "me" time to clear his head. 

Making wishes for unlimited milk, to be potty trained by 3 & to have a safe drive home. 

Welcome to the gun show.  Dada says we're showing off, but I say...well, yes, he's right. 

We finished the last night at the Greg Russell show. He sang silly songs, made jokes that only the big people laughed at & let some little people come up on stage to sing. I'm already thinking about what my sign should say next year when we go back so he'll pick me to sing!

Before bed on the last night Dada  and I sang Ants Go Marching and Booger in the Sugar a million times & it was so much fun! 

Vacation might be over, but I'm still a pirate...right?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment